Pacific Legacy, Inc., an Archaeology and Cultural Resources Management firm, has an immediate opening for an experienced full time Document Production Specialist and Archaeologist. The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in exercising a wide range of duties in support of Pacific Legacy’s Kailua office. The successful candidate will be responsible for document production (editing, formatting, and compilation) of reports prepared by Pacific Legacy staff. The successful candidate also needs to have archaeological experience and be able to assist in archaeological field projects when needed. Candidates must have considerable experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, ArcGIS, and Adobe Illustrator. Candidates should also have a familiarity with proper usage and spelling of Hawaiian words.
Job Qualifications and Capabilities:
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or a high school diploma with commensurate and demonstrable experience;
· Administrative experience supporting an office environment;
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word and Excel);
· Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator is desirable.
· Edit, format, and produce technical reports;
· Prepare letters and documents as needed;
· Maintain office supplies;
· Provide periodic assistance and support to the company’s other California offices;
· Assist Supervisors with field logistics including transportation, accommodation and equipment rental;
· Assist in archaeological fieldwork as needed.
Pacific Legacy offers generous compensation according to experience and competency. Pacific Legacy is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Patricia Welsh
4919 Windplay Drive, Suite 4
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO