(Fort St. John, B.C. Job ID: 2017-008)
Ecofor Consulting Ltd. is a natural and cultural heritage resource management company with a team of over 50professional and technical employees. Ecofor has offices in Fort St. James, Fort St. John, Prince George, Terrace, Williams Lake, Calgary, Nova Scotia and Whitehorse. We provide expertise in a broad range of disciplines including fisheries and aquatics, wildlife, vegetation and riparian, soils and terrain, hydrology, reclamation and enhancement, environmental monitoring, environmental assessment, contaminated sites, land use planning, archaeology, traditional land use, traditional ecological knowledge, heritage consultation, and socio-economic assessment.
Ecofor is currently seeking seasonal Lab Technicians(six-month positions) to join our team in our Fort St. John, BC office.
• Artifact washing and cataloguing
• Assist Lab Director
• Pursuing or having obtained an undergraduate degree in Archaeology or Anthropology.
• Experience in Cultural Resource Management would be an asset.
• Experience with artifact identification, analysis and artifact catalogue would be an asset.
• Excellent writing and communication skills, desire to grow business, and work closely (both in a field lead and support role) with other environmental professionals, environmental discipline leads, and First Nations.
• Able to work in a strong safety culture.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
For additional information regarding Ecofor please visit our website at www.ecofor.ca http://www.ecofor.ca.