Stell Environmental is a growing and fast-paced woman-owned business that provides environmental planning, management and consulting services to public and private sector clients nationwide. We are seeking part time Archaeologists for a project in Bradford County, PA.
· Conduct Phase I/II/III excavations, site documentation, GPS mapping, and field analysis.
· Identification of historic and pre-contact period sites, artifacts, and features.
· Conduct pedestrian and subsurface testing inventory.
· Creation of site and feature plan and profile maps, map reading and navigation, and GPS/GIS navigation and recordation.
· Field analysis of artifacts, site characteristics, archaeological deposits, soils and sediments.
· Accurately record field data and observations as legible handwritten notes.
· Conduct fieldwork activities in a safe and responsible manner.
· Operation of 4x4 vehicles in a safe and responsible manner on paved and unpaved roads often in remote areas and adverse conditions.
· Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
· B.A. or B.S. in Archaeology, Anthropology, or similar field of study.
· 1 -10 years of experience in the archaeological/cultural resources field.
· Participation in an accredited field school or equivalent fieldwork experience.
· Ability to travel and generally able to carry a pack up to 30 pounds while hiking, physically traverse up to 5 miles a day, and conduct excavation and shovel testing activities throughout a standard work day, often in adverse conditions and remote areas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Human Resources Coordinator
Stell Environmental • 25 East Main Street • Elverson, PA 19520
Phone 610-286-0100 • Fax 610-286-0110
2012, 2013, and 2014 Award Winner, Environmental Business Journal Achievement Award, Small Firms
Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO