SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking applicants who are interested in leading the environmental services, business development and financial needs of our busy San Antonio office. The selected candidate will be responsible for the financial performance of the office, expanding our current market services and providing leadership to the office staff. The individual will also expand SWCA's professional reputation in natural and cultural resource consulting by providing assistance on projects in his or her area of expertise. The position is a regular, full-time, salaried position with salary based on individual qualifications and experience.
The San Antonio office is one of five SWCA offices located in Texas. Along with local work, San Antonio teams with our Austin office on a number of projects. This position will work alongside the Austin principal and other Texas business development leaders to promote and manage SWCA initiatives in the San Antonio area. This position is a great opportunity for leadership, business and professional development in this fast-growing Texas marketplace.
- Demonstrate knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to environmental, natural and/or cultural resources.
- Demonstrated team leadership.
- Business development integrated with SWCA's Austin and Texas Region business development goals and objectives.
- Implement project execution and quality assurance and control plans.
- Manage projects and milestones within schedule and budget expectations.
- Mentor/coach employees and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Coordinate with project managers, will allocate company resources, including personnel, vehicles, supplies and equipment
- Engage in client management and development initiatives.
- Maintain a collaborative work environment between SWCA offices, staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Assist with SWCA's Austin and Texas Region business development goals and objectives.
- Assist with employee compensation planning and the annual business plan process.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and provide mentoring and coaching to staff.
- A minimum of a Bachelor' degree in environmental planning, science, archaeology, biology, or a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in natural or cultural resource project management, planning, science, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of natural and/or cultural resources and markets in the Texas and San Antonio regions.
- Proven success of leading a team of environmental professionals.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business and leading major proposal efforts.
- Working knowledge of relevant federal statutes and policies in natural and/or cultural resource management, such as National Environmental Policy Act, the Clean Water Act, and Section 106.
- Good understanding of financial principles, business plans, and implementation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience with high-level agency consultation.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/b8gfqvwvct